- This event has passed.
Essentrics® Stretch and Tone For Radiant Health – HUMPHREY
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Essentrics® Stretch and Tone Sunday Morning Full-Body Workout For Radiant Health
The way you begin your morning matters. Enrich your Sunday morning and set a positive tone for your entire day with an all standing 60 min. workout focusing on exercises to improve posture, mobility, stability, strengthen the core and challenge balance reflexes.
Suitable for all fitness levels:
- If you are active and want to maintain an active lifestyle this class will help you maintain your flexibility and prevent injuries. Modifications are suggested to increase intensity or difficulty.
- For those beginning to exercise this class will activate your fascia and connective tissue and begin unlocking your joints and stiffness. Modifications are suggested to decrease intensity or difficulty.
Dynamic fluid movements focus on:
- Deep stretches to improve flexibility and functional mobility,
- Building strength in muscle groups that are often overlooked to prevent injuries,
- Boosting your posture and unlock stiffness in your neck, shoulders, spine and lower back,
- Tone arms, thighs and glutes,
- Free your hips and energize your core,
- Strengthening and stretching the key muscles that play an important role in the health of your joints,
- Develop steady strength and stability to work your balance
- Classes are ALWAYS low impact for protecting our joints with an emphasis on body alignment,
- Classes are ALWAYS full body to rebalance the muscle the groups from head to toe.
You will leave feeling energized and balanced.
Bring exercise mat and water bottle.
Drop In $15/class or purchase a class pass.
Check out details of class pass in FAQ section www.essentricswithcaroline.ca
Visit class schedule to discover a variety of workouts and locations.
Participants are asked to read and sign waiver. Waivers are kept on file for one year and renewed annually.