BOOK NOW – Essentrics® Full-Body Conditioning and Core Strengthening – STUDIO
February 26 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Essentrics® Full-Body Conditioning and Core Strengthening Morning Workout
Workout is suitable for all fitness levels and body types. If you are active and want to maintain an active lifestyle this class is for you. If you are beginning to exercise, modifications are suggested to decrease difficulty or intensity to help you on your journey to well-being.
Approx. 60 min. Standing and Barre Workout. We use a chair for the barre portion (but we are not sitting)! The barre component is used to stretch and strengthen the hip joint and for deep leg and glute stretches.
This full-body toning, conditioning and energizing workout results in improved mobility, strength, posture and greater energy.
Dynamic fluid movements focus on:
- Build strength in muscle groups that are often overlooked to prevent injuries,
- Boost cardiovascular system,
- Strengthen the core,
- Leg and glute strengthening,
- Compound movements to intelligently activate more than one muscle group at a time,
- Move your fascia and connective tissue to relieve stiffness in joints including the spine,
- Improve balance and muscular endurance
- Classes are ALWAYS low impact for protecting our joints with an emphasis on body alignment,
- Classes are ALWAYS full body to rebalance the muscle the groups from head to toe.
You will leave feeling invigorated and move throughout your day with greater ease and well-being.
Bring exercise mat and water bottle.
Drop In $15/class or purchase a class pass.
Check out details of class pass in FAQ section.
Participants are asked to read and sign waiver. Waivers are kept on file for one year and renewed annually.